[Mobile.AI] Regarding iphone 4s home key.

Chandrashekhar Kulkarni kulkarni.chandra58 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 07:33:41 EST 2017

Dear list members,
I wrote on the subject some days back but I did not get any reply or
may be it has gone unnoticed by me.
I have iphone 4s which I am using for learning iphone. I am unable to
activate router on this model. Is router facility available in this
model? If yes please explain how to go about it.
Secondly for last some days its home key is not functioning. I am
using Assistive Menu to go back on home screen etc. Is there any other
way? Is it possible to get the home key repaired?
Hoping to hear soon,
Sincerely,
C. B. Kulkarni

--
Mobile +918080742446 Land line : 0251  2482633
skype ID: chandrashekhar.b.kulkarni