[Mobile.AI] changing the talkback settings

Aravind aravind.aralaguppe at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 09:17:48 EST 2017

which mobile are you using

-----Original Message-----
From: iravanan .p
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2017 10:01 PM
To: mobile.accessindia
Subject: [Mobile.AI] changing the talkback settings

Hai friends,
As the subject line says,do is it possible  of changing the talkback
settings from double tap to single tap?
In single tap   mode ,I want to hear the talkback announcing the
number /alphabets which I’m typing
If possible means ,kindly assist me with the steps of changing the
talkback settings
If doesn’t means, kindly suggest me a suitable app,which will be
accessable to operate with single tap

--
"ALL IS WELL"
Thanks & Regards,