[Mobile.AI] [VV] help needed regarding ola cab

Dr. B. S. M. Kumar drbsmkumar at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 10:47:37 EDT 2016

Hi Chandrasekar,
I'm not facing such problems either on my Samsung or iPhone. I've booked
cabs through ola, many times, and never have I given any rating to any
drivers. Also, I had no problem in re booking the cab through the app.
Kind regards,

Prof. B.S.M. Kumar, M.Sc., M.Tech., PhD.
Director (Industry and Education Relationship), Project Starfish
Email: kumar.bsm at pstarfish.org
Linkedin: https://in.linkedin.com/in/dr-kumar-bsm-39887864
Twitter: @BSMKumar1
Cell: +91-9840139849
Skype: bsm.kumar

www.pstarfish.org

"An integrated opportunity and employment platform for the blind and A
shared service for business and start-ups"