[Mobile.AI] Issues with Samsung Galaxy J5

Mujeeb Rahman m4mujeebrahman at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 09:27:20 EDT 2016

Dear all,

Have been facing the following issues on my Samsung Galaxy J5. Kindly
help me to address it at the earliest.
1.	Talkback is not announcing the name of a saved number while incoming calls.
2. Loudspeaker doesn’t get turned on/off automatically. This issue is
mainly after the recent software update from LP to MM.
3. Wanted to dismiss the talkback notification at the notification
panel for ever.
4. Would it be possible to unlock the screen with a single finger
rather than two fingers?
Furthermore, if no alternatives are available for these concerns,
please let me know if would it be possible to go back to LP again as I
feel it more comfortable.
Thank you and hope to hear from you soon...

--
Best,

MRS
"It's better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what
you are not". - Unknown

Sent from my iPad