[Mobile.AI] Problem regarding password typing

Jeegar Pithava jeegarpithva at gmail.com
Mon May 30 19:37:24 EDT 2016

hi Sir,

your google keyboard is updated to latest and that is reason why only
dot dot dot dot, is spoken, however, you would have find that ones you
lift finger talkback speaks particular character,, now if you want to
use previous interface in google keyboard then do uninstall latest
update from playstore, navigation drover my apps and games.

--
Probationary officer in State Bank of India contact details cell-
9924796432 and 7041361975 email address- jeegarpithva at gmail.com
editional id- jeegar.pithava2014 at tiss.edu facebook-
http://facebook.com/jeegar.pithva. "send from Mozilla Thunderbird email
client"