[Mobile.AI] want to delete whatsapp chats back up in google drive

Jeegar Pithava jeegarpithva at gmail.com
Sun May 29 02:59:05 EDT 2016

hi dear list members,

earlier Whatsapp chats back up option was enable in my google drive and
that has taken around 832 mb of my google drive data, however, i don't
need this any longer, I want to free this acquapied space, but I am not
finding any option from both whatsapp and google  drive respectively, so
requested to tell me how to solve this issue, from yesterday I marked
tik to that never back up option but what can I do for those chats which
are already backed up, please guide me in this regard.

Thanking you

--
Probationary officer in State Bank of India
  contact details cell- 9924796432 and 7041361975
jeegar.pithava2014 at tiss.edu
  facebook- http://facebook.com/jeegar.pithva.
  "send from Mozilla Thunderbird email client"