[Mobile.AI] Problem of talkback in oppo mobile.

Chandrashekhar Kulkarni kulkarni.chandra58 at gmail.com
Fri May 27 23:35:54 EDT 2016

Dear list members,
Is there anyone on the list using oppo mobile? One of my friends uses
this mobile. But many times his talkback stops working suddenly.
Particularly if the phone is not switched off at night or for a long
time. Surprisingly I did not find accessibility shortcut in it in the
accessibility options.
If anyone has some idea please help how can a totally blind person can
restart talkback once it stops particularly when there is no shortcut.
Sincerely,
C. B. Kulkarni

--
Mobile +919820811332 Land line : 0251  2482633
skype ID: chandrashekhar.b.kulkarni