[Mobile.AI] how to overcome with password keyboard?

Surya Prakash spsharma.gck09 at gmail.com
Fri May 20 02:44:16 EDT 2016

Hi,
I agree to this suggestion. As far as the password issue is concerned, I
would use any other keyboard for typing passwords till the issue is
resolved. The Google keyboard update has some useful features which
increases typing speed significantly. TalkBack speaks the predicted word
automatically which makes typing easy and quick.
One other issue I find with this update is that we can not delete more than
a character by long pressing the delete key. This feature should be restored.
Surya

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com