[Mobile.AI] Eye-D Keypad empowers Android Talkback

Jeegar Pithava jeegarpithva at gmail.com
Fri May 13 20:01:37 EDT 2016

as I got call last month, they are launching it by the julai, they will
contact us as soon as about to deliver for payments.

>>> Mobile.accessindia at accessindia.org.in

>>> Mobile.accessindia at accessindia.org.in
>>>
>>> to post send mail to: mobile.accessindia at accessindia.org.in
>>>
>>> Disclaimer:
>>> veracity;
>>>
>>> 2. AI cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on the mails
>>>
>>> sent through this mailing list..

>> 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking of the

Probationary officer in State Bank of India contact details cell-
9924796432 and 7041361975 email address- jeegarpithva at gmail.com
editional id- jeegar.pithava2014 at tiss.edu facebook-
http://facebook.com/jeegar.pithva. "send from Mozilla Thunderbird email
client"