[Mobile.AI] Wanted to know about magnifying screen in iPhone

Mohib Anwar Rafay mohibrafel at gmail.com
Fri May 6 16:01:39 EDT 2016

Its quite strange that we can not use voice over and magnifier
altogether. In android I can use both with much ease, and android's
magnifier works very well on the fly with single finger triple tab.
I am visiting applevis website, indeed its a wonderful resource. But
unfortunately I didn't find any podcast or any guide post on
magnifying feature.

On 5/6/16, Satguru Rathi <tarannumrathi at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Mohib,
>
> I don’t think you can use both – Voiceover and Zoom together but I may be
> wrong. I think pinch gesture does the trik. For further details and many
> other queries, www.applevis.com is a good resource to visit regularly.
>

> With best regards,
> Satguru
> "Life's battle do not always go, to the stronger or faster man. But sooner
> or later the one who wins, is the one who thinks he can."
>
> Satguru Rathi
> +91-9871489945
> satgururathi at gmail.com

Mohib Anwar Rafay