[Mobile.AI] Wanted to know about magnifying screen in iPhone

Satguru Rathi tarannumrathi at gmail.com
Fri May 6 02:45:25 EDT 2016

Hi Mohib,

I don’t think you can use both – Voiceover and Zoom together but I may be wrong. I think pinch gesture does the trik. For further details and many other queries, www.applevis.com is a good resource to visit regularly.

With best regards,
Satguru
"Life's battle do not always go, to the stronger or faster man. But sooner or later the one who wins, is the one who thinks he can."

Satguru Rathi
+91-9871489945
satgururathi at gmail.com