[Mobile.AI] From where to purchase Rivo Keyboard for iPhone?

Payal Kapoor payal69 at gmail.com
Tue May 3 07:02:29 EDT 2016

Hi Prashant,
i have a RIVO with me for a few months now. the learning curve is
steep but it is a wonderful multiple function keypad which navigates
like a dream. however, i still find the editing text part difficult
and despite reading avout it, can't seem to figure it out.
would you know of someone who can help me sort this mystrey out? i'd
be grateful for any help.
Mohib,
this is a great device. however, it is not a qwerty keypad and works
on multiple key combinations. there is a time consuming learning
curve. if you have the desire and time, it is great to go with.
however, i also read of a logitech bluetooth keypad on an
international list which has a qwerty keypad and individual function
keys. unfortunately i don't have details of it. if yu can locate it
either on Apple vis or the net, do it. it was priced at $50 i think.