[Mobile.AI] Search results not appearing in iPhone app store

Asudani, Rajesh rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in
Wed Jul 27 01:09:36 EDT 2016

In android also, when it says list with one items in contact search, usually I cannot find any.

सादर / With thanks & Regards
राजेश आसुदानी Rajesh Asudani
सहायक महाप्रबन्धक AGM
बाजार आसूचना ईकाई MIU
भारतीय रिजर्व बैंक Reserve Bank of India
नागपुर Nagpur

0712 2806846

President
VIBEWA
Co-Moderator
VIB-India

A-pilll = Action coupled with Positivity, Interest, Love, Logic and laughter.