[Mobile.AI] need guidance

aryan aryanj1312 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 01:17:37 EDT 2016

i think u should not bye life phones as thay r not so good u can bye
motorola phones they are very good around 10k u can have a look at moto
g3 it is a good phone

--
“Don’t wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful.”
aryan joshi.
email   aryanj1312 at gmail.com
skype i.d   bhalchandra.joshi8
mobile number   9769728784