[Mobile.AI] Eye-D App - Download your freedom!

Ajay Minocha ajayminocha2 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 14:17:44 EDT 2016

Hi Siddhant,

Wonderful initiative! Though I haven't tried the app but this will be
the first thing I will be doing during the weekend. I heard that your
company is also working on a Bluetooth keyboard. It would be really
helpful if you can share the date of launch and method of buying it?

Hope to hear from you soon,
Ajay

>>> Mobile.accessindia at accessindia.org.in