[Mobile.AI] Eye-D App - Download your freedom!

Prabhu Kota kota.prabhu at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 13:16:33 EDT 2016

can you please tell the app name so that i  can search and download it
from the playstore?
and you can use a  memorrycard as internal storage if you use
marshmalo i  heard.

On 13/07/2016, Mohib Anwar Rafay <mohibrafel at gmail.com> wrote:
> Storage is no issue, as most of the phones are coming with lots of
> space. so you may consider to upgrade your phone if it is too old or
> having insufficient memory.
>
> On 7/13/16, Vikas Kapoor <dl.vikas at gmail.com> wrote:
>> It would be better if this app is designed to be moved on to SD card as
>> well. Currently it is taking approx 25mb after installing, and I'm sure,
>> in
>> future it is certainly going to take more space as more options are added
>> and currently existing features are refined. The reason I never use
>> Accessible Reader despite I like it very much on my phone is because it
>> takes about 100mb once it installs on the phone, and the app developer
>> doesn't allow the app to be moved to SD card. So the size of an app, along
>> with its capability to be moved to SD card is very crucial these days.

                   thanks and   regards
your's    PRABHU K.
phone:  +91 9176394241
assistant at united india insurance co ltd
you can give me a personal message by clicking the link below!!
kota.prabhu at gmail.com
skype me!  prabhu.95
lets connect on facebook:
https://facebook.com/kota.prabhu?v=info&refid=17&ref=pymk
99% of our problems are caused by 1% of our carelessness and negligance