[Mobile.AI] how to transfer SMS from symbion to android mobiles

mukesh jain mukesh.jain57 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 06:12:21 EST 2016

hello,
You can use  Wondershare MobileTrans  phone transfer program to
transfer contacts, photos, video, music and SMS from Symbian to
Android. Follow the below mentioned steps to perform the required
operation:
Step 1 Run MobileTrans: To get started, run the Symbian to  android
transfer program- the Wondershare MobileTrans on the computer. In the
primary window, choose Phone to phone transfer mode and click Start.
Step 2 Connect Both Symbian and Android Devices to PC: Take out the
USB cables to connect your Nokia Symbian phone and Android devices to
PC. After recognized, your Symbian phone will be shown on the left and
the Android device on the right in the window.
Step 3 Move Text Messages, Music, Video, Photos and Phone Number from
Symbian to Android: The data that can be moved are checked. If you
just want to transfer Symbian contacts to Android, you should uncheck
the other data. Then, start the Symbian to android transfer by
clicking Start Copy.
hope that helps.

On 2/9/16, Vivek Doddamani <doddamanivivek at gmail.com> wrote:
> friends, as I have mentioned in subject one of my friend wants to
> transfer many SMS from nokia e 5 to android mobile 5.1 if he wants to
> transfer by blue tooth it takes lot of time is there any other way to
> transfer all SMS
>
> --
> vivek doddamani, Ph.o9868954833, 08860410944, New delhi, Skype-
> vivek.doddamani

Regards,
Mukesh jain
Email:
Mukesh.jain57 at gmail.com
mukeshheerachandjain at ntpc.co.in
Skype: mukeshjain211
Mob: 09977165123
"Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them; but do not let them
master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight. "

Helen Keller