[Mobile.AI] gesture answer call app doesnt work on xiaomi phones.

Prabhu Kota kota.prabhu at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 03:07:50 EDT 2016

use apps like totalrecall where you press buttons to answer calls

On 30/08/2016, Austin Pinto <austinpinto.xaviers at gmail.com> wrote:
> hi all.
> i got a xiaomi redmi 3s prime phone.
> everything is good in that phone.
> but the gesture to answer a call is hard.
> so warren had suggested gesture answer call app.
> i installed and when i brinng the phone near my ear nothing hapends
> is there any other app?

                   thanks and   regards
your's    PRABHU K.
phone:  +91 8464070041
probationary officer: andhra bank
you can give me a personal message by clicking the link below!!
kota.prabhu at gmail.com
skype me!  prabhu.95
lets connect on facebook:
https://facebook.com/kota.prabhu?v=info&refid=17&ref=pymk
99% of our problems are caused by 1% of our carelessness and negligance