[Mobile.AI] forwarding messages in whats app on iPhone

Aaruni Sharma aruni100 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 05:12:37 EDT 2016

Hello, forwarding messages on whatsap on IOS is challenging. I would
suggest:
1. double tap and hold the message you want to forward.
2. slowly move your finger upward and you should find the pop up menu.
However, if the message is too long you may have to try three finger swipe
up/ddown in order to correct the focus. I have noticed that small messages
do not pose much trouble.

On 26 August 2016 at 13:10, manohar vaswani <vaswanims at gmail.com> wrote:

> hello rajneesh
> the solution that you have suggested does not work with I phone
> how to forward whatsap messeges on I phone?
>
> On 8/23/16, Rajneesh <gosainraaj at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi try to do this, double tab and hold  on the message you want to
> > forward and when you hear the pop up sound just try to touch the
> > voice message button which is at the extreme right at the bottom and
> > once your focus is there on the voice message button just flick left
> > to right you will hear the options such as copy forward and delete.
> > Hope this Helps.
> > Thanks.
> >
> > On 8/23/16, turab chimthanawala <turabhvc at gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Hello
> >> Even I face great difficulty in forwarding whatsapp messages specially
> >> from a group on iphone. I have tried the double tap and hold gesture.
> >> But it is only responsive if I place my finger at the beginning of a
> >> message. In case of long chats if I tap and hold anywhere in latter
> >> part of the message it merely keeps reading the message.
> >> Looking forward for constructive inputs
> >> Regards
> >> Turab

> accessindia_accessindia.org.in

> accessindia_accessindia.org.in

> of
> veracity;

> >> Search for previous postings at:
> >> http://www.mail-archive.com/mobile.accessindia@accessindia.org.in

> accessindia_accessindia.org.in
> >>
> >> to post send mail to: mobile.accessindia at accessindia.org.in
> >>
> >> Disclaimer:
> >> 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking of
> >> the
> >> person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its veracity;
> >>
> >> 2. AI cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on the
> >> mails
> >> sent through this mailing list..
> >>

> > --
> >

> > Visit my blog:
> > www.raajgosain.blogspot.in
> >
> > Join the google group for discussion on topics after the class also.
> > Email to :
> > rajneesh-talks+subscribe at googlegroups.com
> > (only for previous batch students of nab delhi)
> >

> > Search for previous postings at:
> > http://www.mail-archive.com/mobile.accessindia@accessindia.org.in

> accessindia_accessindia.org.in
> >
> > to post send mail to: mobile.accessindia at accessindia.org.in
> >
> > Disclaimer:
> the

> mails
> > sent through this mailing list..
> >

> --
> (M S Vaswani
> Assistant Professor,
>  Department of English
> Shivaji University, Kolhapur
> Cell: 09404825544
> Office: 0231-2609189

> accessindia_accessindia.org.in

Thanks and regards,
aruni Sharma.
Associate Professor, Dept. of Political Science, JNPG College, Lucknow,
India.
twitter: www.twitter.com/arunisharma
facebook: www.facebook.com/arunisharma
Skype: arunisharma at outlook.com