[Mobile.AI] linova k5+ setting force stop issue

Yogesh J romioyogesh at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 20:48:53 EDT 2016

hello friends.
recently I purchased linova k5+.
from the beginning my experience with this phone are not good.
over heating issue, call answering and read caller ID and more.
some have I'll manage.
but the main issue is multi language input selection.
after setting our favorite keyboard
when I tab the language selection  option to select my native language
 with in the keyboard settings it says setting has stopped.
I tried with several keyboard including google keyboard,  google indic
keyboard,  indic keyboard
no success.
anybody have solution for me?
kindly help me to overcome this issue.
I'll waiting for your commends.

--
If God is love, and love is blind, and I were blind, would I be God?

with love and regards
yogesh J
postal assistant
india post
 tenkasi head office
phone: 7811071227
skype: romio.yogesh
facebook: yogesh yogi

Emotional investments are subject to human desires. Read the person
carefully before investing.