[Mobile.AI] forwarding messages in whats app on iPhone

Rajneesh gosainraaj at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 11:59:41 EDT 2016

Hi try to do this, double tab and hold  on the message you want to
forward and when you hear the pop up sound just try to touch the
voice message button which is at the extreme right at the bottom and
once your focus is there on the voice message button just flick left
to right you will hear the options such as copy forward and delete.
Hope this Helps.
Thanks.

>>> Mobile.accessindia at accessindia.org.in