[Mobile.AI] problem with capasitive buttens.

Prabhu Kota kota.prabhu at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 03:15:14 EDT 2016

most of the  phones are such kind of buttons only. it wont say them,
but phone vibrate as you press them, initially it may feel difficult
but such kind of buttons actually makes access faster. i  dont know
about another doubt

On 12/08/2016, Austin Pinto <austinpinto.xaviers at gmail.com> wrote:
> hi all.
> my boss who is sighted had a problem with the keyboard on his phone.
> so i told him to start talkback and give me the phone so that i can
> check it and try to solve.
> he started it.
> now the phone is le eco le1s which is a chaina brand and the ui is not
> good.
> but no problem with the ui the phone doesnt have home, back, overview
> buttens on screen they are capasitive buttens.
> and talkback doesnt read them.
> so as i touch and leav the butten the phone goes to home screen but
> talkback doesnt say home butten.
> is it the problem with all phones having capasitive buttens? how do we
> use such phones then?
> even if we install cm rom the problem stays?

                   thanks and   regards
your's    PRABHU K.
phone:  +91 8464070041
probationary officer: andhra bank
you can give me a personal message by clicking the link below!!
kota.prabhu at gmail.com
skype me!  prabhu.95
lets connect on facebook:
https://facebook.com/kota.prabhu?v=info&refid=17&ref=pymk
99% of our problems are caused by 1% of our carelessness and negligance