[Mobile.AI] getting the xiaomi mi 3s prime (may be a change of plans)

Prabhu Kota kota.prabhu at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 03:35:55 EDT 2016

why dont you try lenovo k5 note?

On 06/08/2016, Austin Pinto <austinpinto.xaviers at gmail.com> wrote:
> hi all.
> just spoke to my friend.
> although he doesnt have the same phone but has a phone running the same ui.
> he said that the diler has unlabled buttens and answering calls is
> dificult.
> will installing google keyboard and google phone app on the phone
> solve the problems?
> if no can some1 recommend a phone with 32gb internel storage under 200$

                   thanks and   regards
your's    PRABHU K.
phone:  +91 8464070041
probationary officer: andhra bank
you can give me a personal message by clicking the link below!!
kota.prabhu at gmail.com
skype me!  prabhu.95
lets connect on facebook:
https://facebook.com/kota.prabhu?v=info&refid=17&ref=pymk
99% of our problems are caused by 1% of our carelessness and negligance