[Mobile.AI] Any Bluetooth keyboard users there?

Ajay Minocha ajayminocha2 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 09:45:23 EDT 2016

Hi satguru,

I guess, you have to press the dedicated key for android while
switching back from pc.
Another doubts:
-haen't tried google messanger
-after long pressing, go to the top and the nevigate by the next
element action alt+ right
contenius typing may because of some fault with keyboard, it worked
just fine with my moto x play. I returned it because I wanted a more
portable option.

HTH,
Ajay