[Mobile.AI] Kindle app on iOS

kannan balasubramanian kannan30b at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 13:14:13 EDT 2016

I am using Amazon Kindle app in my android mobile. If I swipe right
with 2 fingers, next page comes. If I swipe left with 2 fingers,
screen, menu will appear, there we can find the section numbers, like
pages. If we double tap on the desired section the cursor will go
there. The app is very much accessible with talkback.

Thank you.

B. KANNAN
Chennai
Mobile : +9444049216.