[Mobile.AI] getting the Xiaomi redmi 3s prime phone any1 interested to hear a podcast?

Austin Pinto austinpinto.xaviers at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 23:40:55 EDT 2016

hi.
regarding rooting spice mi498 phone.
you have to use the android1 toolkit which you can get from xda.
i dont know how accessable the 3s prime is going to get this phone and
then will make a podcast and see.
but even if its not accessable cm rom will be out fast for this phone
and that is accessable.
1 thing i must tell unlocking the bootloader is very hard and you need
to apply to xiaomi for aprovel

>>> Mobile.accessindia at accessindia.org.in