[Mobile.AI] getting the Xiaomi redmi 3s prime phone any1 interested to hear a podcast?

Prabhu Kota kota.prabhu at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 01:57:07 EDT 2016

may be i  am diverting you from the topic, i  would like to here
potcast on rooting phone

On 05/08/2016, Austin Pinto <austinpinto.xaviers at gmail.com> wrote:
> hi all.
> i am mostly thinking to get the Xiaomi redmi 3s prime running mi ui 7
> and will be upgraded to mi ui 8 on the 23rd of august.
> this phone runs on android 6.0.1 has a snapdragon 830 which supports
> quick charge 3 has a wapping 4100ma battery a 5 inch screen.
> has any1 used mi ui before?
> give me any bugs encountered in details.
> also is any1 interested to hear a podcast? what should i cover

                   thanks and   regards
your's    PRABHU K.
phone:  +91 9176394241
assistant at united india insurance co ltd
you can give me a personal message by clicking the link below!!
kota.prabhu at gmail.com
skype me!  prabhu.95
lets connect on facebook:
https://facebook.com/kota.prabhu?v=info&refid=17&ref=pymk
99% of our problems are caused by 1% of our carelessness and negligance