[Mobile.AI] Eye-D Keypad empowers Android Talkback

Ashik ashikhirani at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 01:24:57 EDT 2016

I tried Ginger.mind, but there are problems.
1. While moving, it doesn't show the changed location and nearby landmarks.
When I tried Around me, it hardly shows anything.

Dear Sir,

I have tried Nearby Explorer and can say that it works much better with
regard to the poinnts I have mentioned However, I haven't tried the text
reader and image reader in your application..