[Mobile.AI] Label buttons

Jeegar Pithava jeegarpithva at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 02:45:11 EDT 2016

hi sir,

I am also using j7 samsun, may I know do this unlable buttons comes up
when you are searching or sending files? if that is case then as far as
i know that cannot be labled,

in chat menu names are been spoken of respective group,,

On 4/3/2016 6:09 AM, Mukesh Baviskar wrote:
> Hi friends,
>
> Greetings from me!
>
> I'm using Samsung galaxy j7. I want to know how to label the buttons in whatsapp. There are groups in whatsapp which I'm unable to find. It speaks 'button 12, button 31' I want to label these buttons for my better easy access to that particular group.
>
> Please suggest me a solution to avoide this problem.
>
> Thanking you in anticipation.
>
> With best regards,
>
> Mukesh Baviskar
> Mobile: 9403161157
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

> 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking of the person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its veracity;
>
> 2. AI cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on the mails sent through this mailing list..

Jeegar Pithava

Probationary officer in State Bank of India

contact details
cell- 9924796432 and 7041361975
email address-
jeegarpithva at gmail.com
editional id-
jeegar.pithava2014 at tiss.edu

facebook-
http://facebook.com/jeegar.pithva.

"send from Mozilla Thunderbird email client"