[Mobile.AI] Fwd: Poll: Where should Google Put It's emphasis

Bhavya shah bhavya.shah125 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 23:34:58 EDT 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jeff Stark <starkfamily.ncr at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 20:08:16 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Poll: Where should Google Put It's emphasis
To: eyes-free at googlegroups.com

Please answer / vote at the following URL:
http://inclusiveandroid.com/?q=content/talkback-development-focus

In this month's poll at the Inclusive Android site, we want to hear about
your experience with Talkback. Is there a specific feature you wish
Talkback would have. Is there a specific bug or issue that you feel should
be given focus ? Where should Google's Talkback Developers focus their
energy?

--
To report violations of our ground rules or content guidelines,
contact eyes-free+owners at googlegroups.com. -- https://goo.gl/rDveM8

Warm Regards
Bhavya
Let me wish you a very Happy New Year before the phone lines get
jammed and internet hanged. Happy New Year 2015 !
Reach me through the following means:
Mobile: +91 7506221750
Telephone: +022 23076950
E-mail id: bhavya.shah125 at gmail.com