[Mobile.AI] about Google TTS

Bhavya shah bhavya.shah125 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 12:47:29 EST 2015

Hi,
You will need to procure the APK file of the previous version of
Google TTS somehow. If you do procure it, then you should install
that, and make sure to uncheck Auto Update in More Options of Google
TTS.
You may choose the alternative of getting accustomed to the new
pronunciations as well.
You may also try the other English voices in the Google TTS.
You may switch to other text to speech engines, ESpeak is the most
inexpensive yet responsive and extremely multi-lingual one, thats what
I use presently, and its a major improvement for me over Google TTS.

>>> Mobile.accessindia at accessindia.org.in
>>>
>>> to post send mail to: mobile.accessindia at accessindia.org.in
>>>
>>> Disclaimer:
>>> the

>>> mails
>>> sent through this mailing list..

>> the

>> mails

Warm Regards
Bhavya
Let me wish you a very Happy New Year before the phone lines get
jammed and internet hanged. Happy New Year 2015 !
Reach me through the following means:
Mobile: +91 7506221750
Telephone: +022 23076950
E-mail id: bhavya.shah125 at gmail.com