[Mobile.AI] for those having typing issues on Android

Prasanth P.V. prasanth.mangalam72 at gmail.com
Thu May 29 21:02:09 EDT 2014


In my samzon grant 2, it is working without making any changes in the setting.

On 5/29/14, Mujeeb Rahman <m4mujeebrahman at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sir, Are you sure? It has not been seen under advance settings.
>
> On 5/28/14, Aruni Sharma <arunisharma at outlook.com> wrote:
>> Go to the keyboard settings advance settings and enable navigation by vol
>> key
>>
>> Thanks and regards
>> Aruni SharmaAsst. prof. JNPG College
>>
>> Lucknow
>> Sent from my iPhone 5S
>> Connect with me:
>> skype: aruni_sharma
>> facebook; arunisharma
>> twitter: twitter.com/arunisharma
>>
>>> On 28-May-2014, at 6:06 pm, "Mujeeb Rahman" <m4mujeebrahman at gmail.com>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Sir, but its not bringing the curser with the vol button. If I press
>>> the vol up, it increases the music volume to 100% Is there any other
>>> setting for this technic apart from making it as default?
>>>
>>>> On 5/28/14, Aruni Sharma <arunisharma at outlook.com> wrote:
>>>> Hi Mujeeb   While you r in an edit box, pressing the vol up will
>>>> navigate
>>>> to
>>>> the previous character and vol Dow to the next. If you have to go back
>>>> a
>>>> long chunk, you can try tapping the approx location in the edit box but
>>>> it
>>>> may not work reliably.
>>>>
>>>> Thanks and regards
>>>> Aruni SharmaAsst. prof. JNPG College
>>>>
>>>> Lucknow
>>>> Sent from my iPhone 5S
>>>> Connect with me:
>>>> skype: aruni_sharma
>>>> facebook; arunisharma
>>>> twitter: twitter.com/arunisharma
>>>>
>>>>> On 28-May-2014, at 1:16 pm, "Mujeeb Rahman" <m4mujeebrahman at gmail.com>
>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>> Thanks sir. For explicit clarification, suppose if I typed a wrong
>>>>> letter in the middle of a sentence, how could I bring the curser to
>>>>> the letter using volume button?
>>>>>
>>>>>> On 5/27/14, Aruni Sharma <arunisharma at outlook.com> wrote:
>>>>>> Yes you have to download it from the play store, enable it through
>>>>>> language
>>>>>> input settings and set it as the default keyboard. While you are in
>>>>>> an
>>>>>> edit
>>>>>> box volume key would only navigate inside the edit field.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Thanks and regards
>>>>>> Aruni SharmaAsst. prof. JNPG College
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Lucknow
>>>>>> Sent from my iPhone 5S
>>>>>> Connect with me:
>>>>>> skype: aruni_sharma
>>>>>> facebook; arunisharma
>>>>>> twitter: twitter.com/arunisharma
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> On 27-May-2014, at 12:00 pm, "Mujeeb Rahman"
>>>>>>> <m4mujeebrahman at gmail.com>
>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Hello Anil & Aruni sir, as it was not there in the language and
>>>>>>> input
>>>>>>> setting, guess I have to download it from play store. What are the
>>>>>>> steps to be followed to set it as default keyboard?  It will also be
>>>>>>> good if any of you can describe the method of bringing curser to a
>>>>>>> particular point through the volume button feature of jb keyboard.
>>>>>>> I'm
>>>>>>> also doubtful that if I use the volume button, does it also bring
>>>>>>> down
>>>>>>> the talkback or media volume?
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Thanks in anticipation.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> On 5/27/14, anil kumar <artpratham at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>> hi
>>>>>>>> try jb keyboard, you can move the cursur from the help of volume
>>>>>>>> button
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> On 5/26/14, Mujeeb Rahman <m4mujeebrahman at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>> Hi sir, thank you for the suggestion, will check it out. Also can
>>>>>>>>> you
>>>>>>>>> please put the gesture here to bring the curser to a particular
>>>>>>>>> letter
>>>>>>>>> for correcting it while typing a long text? And if I use the
>>>>>>>>> suggestions given by the Google keyboard, my focus will not be at
>>>>>>>>> the
>>>>>>>>> end of the text and it is complicating the typing more difficult.
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> On 5/26/14, Aruni Sharma <aruni100 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>> Hello listers, There is a good typing option in the swype
>>>>>>>>>> keyboard
>>>>>>>>>> from
>>>>>>>>>> the Draggon naturally speaking. You can find the podcast on the
>>>>>>>>>> blindtechsupport. It makes the task of dictation also easier, is
>>>>>>>>>> very
>>>>>>>>>> responsive and has a host of other features like word correction,
>>>>>>>>>> next
>>>>>>>>>> word prediction etc.
>>>>>>>>>> all the best.
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Search for previous postings at:
>>>>>>>>>> http://www.mail-archive.com/mobile.accessindia@accessindia.org.in
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>>>>>>> Mobile.accessindia mailing list
>>>>>>>>>> Mobile.accessindia at accessindia.org.in
>>>>>>>>>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/mobile.accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> to post send mail to: mobile.accessindia at accessindia.org.in
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Disclaimer:
>>>>>>>>>> 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the
>>>>>>>>>> thinking
>>>>>>>>>> of
>>>>>>>>>> the
>>>>>>>>>> person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its
>>>>>>>>>> veracity;
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> 2. AI cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on
>>>>>>>>>> the
>>>>>>>>>> mails
>>>>>>>>>> sent through this mailing list..
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>> Best,
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Mujeeb
>>>>>>>>> Sent from my iPad
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Search for previous postings at:
>>>>>>>>> http://www.mail-archive.com/mobile.accessindia@accessindia.org.in
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>>>>>> Mobile.accessindia mailing list
>>>>>>>>> Mobile.accessindia at accessindia.org.in
>>>>>>>>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/mobile.accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> to post send mail to: mobile.accessindia at accessindia.org.in
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Disclaimer:
>>>>>>>>> 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the
>>>>>>>>> thinking
>>>>>>>>> of
>>>>>>>>> the
>>>>>>>>> person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its
>>>>>>>>> veracity;
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> 2. AI cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on
>>>>>>>>> the
>>>>>>>>> mails
>>>>>>>>> sent through this mailing list..
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Search for previous postings at:
>>>>>>>> http://www.mail-archive.com/mobile.accessindia@accessindia.org.in
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>>>>> Mobile.accessindia mailing list
>>>>>>>> Mobile.accessindia at accessindia.org.in
>>>>>>>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/mobile.accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> to post send mail to: mobile.accessindia at accessindia.org.in
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Disclaimer:
>>>>>>>> 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the
>>>>>>>> thinking
>>>>>>>> of
>>>>>>>> the
>>>>>>>> person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its
>>>>>>>> veracity;
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> 2. AI cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on
>>>>>>>> the
>>>>>>>> mails
>>>>>>>> sent through this mailing list..
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>> Best,
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Mujeeb
>>>>>>> Sent from my iPad
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Search for previous postings at:
>>>>>>> http://www.mail-archive.com/mobile.accessindia@accessindia.org.in
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>>>> Mobile.accessindia mailing list
>>>>>>> Mobile.accessindia at accessindia.org.in
>>>>>>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/mobile.accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> to post send mail to: mobile.accessindia at accessindia.org.in
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Disclaimer:
>>>>>>> 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the
>>>>>>> thinking
>>>>>>> of
>>>>>>> the person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its
>>>>>>> veracity;
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> 2. AI cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on the
>>>>>>> mails
>>>>>>> sent through this mailing list..
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Search for previous postings at:
>>>>>> http://www.mail-archive.com/mobile.accessindia@accessindia.org.in
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>>> Mobile.accessindia mailing list
>>>>>> Mobile.accessindia at accessindia.org.in
>>>>>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/mobile.accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>>>>>
>>>>>> to post send mail to: mobile.accessindia at accessindia.org.in
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Disclaimer:
>>>>>> 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking
>>>>>> of
>>>>>> the
>>>>>> person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its
>>>>>> veracity;
>>>>>>
>>>>>> 2. AI cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on the
>>>>>> mails
>>>>>> sent through this mailing list..
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> --
>>>>> Best,
>>>>>
>>>>> Mujeeb
>>>>> Sent from my iPad
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Search for previous postings at:
>>>>> http://www.mail-archive.com/mobile.accessindia@accessindia.org.in
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>> Mobile.accessindia mailing list
>>>>> Mobile.accessindia at accessindia.org.in
>>>>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/mobile.accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>>>>
>>>>> to post send mail to: mobile.accessindia at accessindia.org.in
>>>>>
>>>>> Disclaimer:
>>>>> 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking
>>>>> of
>>>>> the person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its
>>>>> veracity;
>>>>>
>>>>> 2. AI cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on the
>>>>> mails
>>>>> sent through this mailing list..
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Search for previous postings at:
>>>> http://www.mail-archive.com/mobile.accessindia@accessindia.org.in
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>> Mobile.accessindia mailing list
>>>> Mobile.accessindia at accessindia.org.in
>>>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/mobile.accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>>>
>>>> to post send mail to: mobile.accessindia at accessindia.org.in
>>>>
>>>> Disclaimer:
>>>> 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking
>>>> of
>>>> the
>>>> person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its
>>>> veracity;
>>>>
>>>> 2. AI cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on the
>>>> mails
>>>> sent through this mailing list..
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> Best,
>>>
>>> Mujeeb
>>> Sent from my iPad
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Search for previous postings at:
>>> http://www.mail-archive.com/mobile.accessindia@accessindia.org.in
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> Mobile.accessindia mailing list
>>> Mobile.accessindia at accessindia.org.in
>>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/mobile.accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>>
>>> to post send mail to: mobile.accessindia at accessindia.org.in
>>>
>>> Disclaimer:
>>> 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking of
>>> the person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its
>>> veracity;
>>>
>>> 2. AI cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on the
>>> mails
>>> sent through this mailing list..
>>
>>
>>
>> Search for previous postings at:
>> http://www.mail-archive.com/mobile.accessindia@accessindia.org.in
>>
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Mobile.accessindia mailing list
>> Mobile.accessindia at accessindia.org.in
>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/mobile.accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>
>> to post send mail to: mobile.accessindia at accessindia.org.in
>>
>> Disclaimer:
>> 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking of
>> the
>> person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its veracity;
>>
>> 2. AI cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on the
>> mails
>> sent through this mailing list..
>>
>
>
> --
> Best,
>
> Mujeeb
> Sent from my iPad
>
>
>
> Search for previous postings at:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/mobile.accessindia@accessindia.org.in
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Mobile.accessindia mailing list
> Mobile.accessindia at accessindia.org.in
> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/mobile.accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>
> to post send mail to: mobile.accessindia at accessindia.org.in
>
> Disclaimer:
> 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking of the
> person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its veracity;
>
> 2. AI cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on the mails
> sent through this mailing list..
>


-- 
Prasanth.
> True friendship consists not innmultitude of friends, but in their worth> and value>




More information about the Mobile.accessindia mailing list