[Mobile.AI] memory-card related problem in nokia N79

kapil kapil0912 at gmail.com
Sat May 24 12:50:47 EDT 2014

I am using nokia N79.i have a problem in my memory card. It has a folder namely folder other. This folder is not showing in mobile. When I connect this memory card with PC then this folder shows' Scand memory-card with quick heal total securities. Also copied all the folders in PC and then format the card and again copied same folders but result is same. Want to know is there any other solution possible?

with regard
Kapil lecturer political science
mobile: 9013386781.
Skype: kapil0912.