[Mobile.AI] accessing and playing mp3 in moto e

Rohith P p.rohith at gmail.com
Sat May 24 04:50:18 EDT 2014

Hi Mujeeb,
Could you please provide the details of the app. how to access it, if
possible step by step procedures...
Following the suggestions made here, I installed es file explorer. But
even when i open the ESFileExplorer, it shows the storage as empty.
This is despite it showing 686mb of used space.

On 5/24/14, Mujeeb Rahman <m4mujeebrahman at gmail.com> wrote:
> Have you gone through the apps installed on your handset? For me it
> was available by default, where you will be able to see the options as
> internal and external sd card with memory used.
>
> On 5/24/14, Rohith P <p.rohith at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Sorry if my question is not clear. I am unable to access the memory
>> card in moto e. Please tell me how to access the contents of the
>> memory card in moto e.
>> rohith
>>
>> On 5/23/14, Mister CANE <mujtabam at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> You might want to check if you inserted the card correctly in the slot.
>>> Also
>>> if there might be a compatibility issue. I am no expert but just

>>> Mobile.accessindia at accessindia.org.in

>>> Mobile.accessindia at accessindia.org.in