[Mobile.AI] Untrusted brand is xolo!

Vikas Kapoor dl.vikas at gmail.com
Sat May 24 02:37:31 EDT 2014

About 2 months back I already filed a complaint at consumer forum online,
but till date no response from them. My suggestion would be to file a
physical documentation instead online because I suppose online complaints
are not taken seriously by the consumer department. It would not be an
exaggeration to say that here in India, every company/department has now
adopted "chalta hai" like approach!