[Mobile.AI] Untrusted brand is xolo!

Aruni Sharma aruni100 at gmail.com
Sat May 24 01:26:12 EDT 2014

Legal recourse must b taken to teach them a lesson. They are taking Indians for a ride. That is a strong reason for avoiding Indian brands   Even others who own Xolo devices should hunt for extra batteries and must take the company to task

Thanks and regards
Aruni SharmaAsst. prof. JNPG College

Lucknow
Sent from my iPhone 5S