[Mobile.AI] related android

Aruni Sharma aruni100 at gmail.com
Thu May 22 08:25:10 EDT 2014

You can use Hindi and also Punjabi by installing Espeak from the play
store. After selecting espeak as your synth, you must open the ESpeak
settings and click on language. You can choose any language from here.
Even if you choose Hindi, Espeak will continue to read in English also.
It will read Hindi whenever it encounters some corresponding text.