[Mobile.AI] Beginning to learn Android & Talkback

Surya Prakash Sharma spsharma.gck09 at gmail.com
Tue May 20 23:29:17 EDT 2014


Hi,
also download this one:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3544302/BGFI%20SESSION%20ON%20TOUCH%20BASED%20ANDROID%20MOBILE_28%20SEPT%202013.rar

On 5/21/14, Surya Prakash Sharma <spsharma.gck09 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I also don't know the name of the person. I've recently bought 'Moto
> E' and accessibility is quite good, but I can't compare it with
> earlier versions as I've not explored those.
> please do share any material if you receive from other sources.
>
> On 5/21/14, Bhavya shah <bhavya.shah125 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Ok.
>> I will have to give in that Ice Cream Sandwich is very primitive and
>> there have been many major accessibility improvements till then.
>> Moreover, after listening to the podcast shared recently by a fellow
>> member I have got to know the limitations of Ice Cream Sandwich as
>> compared to Jelly Bean and Kitkat.
>> Please give me some time. I will see what can be done and if I can
>> find a more recent phone with a more recent version of Android.
>> Thanks anyways.
>>
>> On 5/20/14, Bhavya shah <bhavya.shah125 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hi.
>>> This podcast is simply wonderful.
>>> I am thankful to you for sharing this with me!
>>> I was unable to catch the name of the person who created this podcast.
>>> Since he has stated that he had in the past and was going to make more
>>> podcasts pertaining to Android accessibility and Talkback enhancements
>>> I immediately require the link to his podcasts.
>>> Please share his other podcasts as well.
>>> Also according to this person noteworthy accessibility issues were
>>> addressed in Jelly Bean and therefore Ice Cream Sandwich will be a
>>> very inconvenient learning tool. Is this true? Please share your views
>>> about this.
>>> I would appreciate any assistance.
>>>
>>> On 5/20/14, Surya Prakash Sharma <spsharma.gck09 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>> Hi,
>>>> you can download one such tutorial from my dropbox. the link is:
>>>> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3544302/android-jellybean-demo.mp3
>>>> please do share such stuff as i'm also migrating to Android with Moto
>>>> E.
>>>>
>>>> On 5/20/14, Bhavya shah <bhavya.shah125 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>> Dear all.
>>>>> I am now starting to try and learn Android with Talkback on an old
>>>>> testing Smartphone.
>>>>> For practise I have HTC Desire C running Android 4.0 Ice Cream
>>>>> Sandwich with pre-installed Talkback.
>>>>> I am starting to learn from scratch so even the most childish tips are
>>>>> welcome.
>>>>> Please guide me towards podcasts, documentation, guides and other
>>>>> stuff which might contribute towards my learning of Android. I am in
>>>>> urgent need of all this so please reply back at the earliest.
>>>>> I would appreciate any assistance.
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> --
>>>>> Best Regards
>>>>> Bhavya Shah
>>>>> Contact Details:
>>>>> E-mail address: bhavya.shah125 at gmail.com
>>>>> Skype username: bhavya.09
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Search for previous postings at:
>>>>> http://www.mail-archive.com/mobile.accessindia@accessindia.org.in
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>> Mobile.accessindia mailing list
>>>>> Mobile.accessindia at accessindia.org.in
>>>>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/mobile.accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>>>>
>>>>> to post send mail to: mobile.accessindia at accessindia.org.in
>>>>>
>>>>> Disclaimer:
>>>>> 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking
>>>>> of
>>>>> the
>>>>> person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its
>>>>> veracity;
>>>>>
>>>>> 2. AI cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on the
>>>>> mails
>>>>> sent through this mailing list..
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> S. P. Sharma
>>>> Lecturer, Political Science
>>>> Govt. College Kaladera
>>>> Jaipur
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Search for previous postings at:
>>>> http://www.mail-archive.com/mobile.accessindia@accessindia.org.in
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>> Mobile.accessindia mailing list
>>>> Mobile.accessindia at accessindia.org.in
>>>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/mobile.accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>>>
>>>> to post send mail to: mobile.accessindia at accessindia.org.in
>>>>
>>>> Disclaimer:
>>>> 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking
>>>> of
>>>> the
>>>> person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its
>>>> veracity;
>>>>
>>>> 2. AI cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on the
>>>> mails
>>>> sent through this mailing list..
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> Best Regards
>>> Bhavya Shah
>>> Contact Details:
>>> E-mail address: bhavya.shah125 at gmail.com
>>> Skype username: bhavya.09
>>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Best Regards
>> Bhavya Shah
>> Contact Details:
>> E-mail address: bhavya.shah125 at gmail.com
>> Skype username: bhavya.09
>>
>>
>>
>> Search for previous postings at:
>> http://www.mail-archive.com/mobile.accessindia@accessindia.org.in
>>
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Mobile.accessindia mailing list
>> Mobile.accessindia at accessindia.org.in
>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/mobile.accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>
>> to post send mail to: mobile.accessindia at accessindia.org.in
>>
>> Disclaimer:
>> 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking of
>> the
>> person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its veracity;
>>
>> 2. AI cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on the
>> mails
>> sent through this mailing list..
>>
>
>
> --
> S. P. Sharma
> Lecturer, Political Science
> Govt. College Kaladera
> Jaipur
>


-- 
S. P. Sharma
Lecturer, Political Science
Govt. College Kaladera
Jaipur




More information about the Mobile.accessindia mailing list