[Mobile.AI] dimple.io - tactile buttons for a touch screen phone

Preeti Monga preeti.monga at silver-linings.co.in
Tue May 20 00:21:38 EDT 2014

Depending on what the cost will be?

For it is real tough to get used to using a touch phone, especially when one has very little time to practice. But with how things are going, we need to do something. Seems like a great idea, do let us know what the cost is going to be?
Warmly
Preeti

Preeti Monga
Director

Mobile: +91 9871701646
Landline: 011 22781446
E-mail: preeti.monga at silver-linings.co.in
Website: www.silver-linings.co.in  ;  www.silver-linings.org
Our Services: Executive Search - Specializing in Head Hunting. Training –Motivation; Stress Management; Soft Skill; Behavioral. Gifting – Corporate ; Promotional;  Events. End to end CSR Advisory; including demystifying workshops  and counseling. Printing Solutions,  Incentive Travel and Marketing Data Mining / Refining..

We  assure  high quality service marked with excellence and complete customer centricity, forming Synergies as we go along.