[Mobile.AI] [VV] moto g or moto e?

DINESH THOLE dineshthole at gmail.com
Sun May 18 23:13:48 EDT 2014

Hai,

Based on the tasks you have mentioned, Moto E will be good enough.
However, from future stand point, Moto X will be the best as the
hardware is better and more powerful, and so android updates will be
more.
Moto E is likely to receive 1 android update.
But having said that, if your friend is not a heavy user, then no
point in spending too much mony, Moto E will still do the job well.

Warm Regards.

Dinesh Thole.