[Mobile.AI] about oxigen wallet app

Dr Yusuf Vohra dr.yusuf84 at gmail.com
Thu May 15 02:20:51 EDT 2014

hello friends,
these days, one discussion is going on about oxigen wallet android app.
today I have installed this app and create my account in it.
now, my question is, when I start recharging my mobile through this, first
it asks my mobile number and operator. then after pressing next button, I
get 2 radio buttons. first is through oxigen wallet and other is by credit
and debit card. when I select the 2nd one, then nothing happens.
so friends, who use this app for recharge their mobiles, please tell me what
I am missing in it?
how can I use this app for recharge mobile?
waiting for your soon reply.
with warm regards,
Dr yusuf vohra,
mobile: