[Mobile.AI] some issue in google keyboard in kitket in moto g

Mohib Anwar Rafel mohibrafel at gmail.com
Wed May 14 06:08:49 EDT 2014

Hey Ajay please tell me that where can I find the data of my pendrive
using OTG cable? I mean in which app I will have to enter to access
this data. I want to copy some ringtones to my moto g which are in my
pendrive. Also tell me how can I transfer my all contacts from
pendrive to moto g contact list? I have copied my all contacts to my
pendrive after taking backup on my sd card from my nokia phone. Or
suggest me any other way to transfer the contact, I am not getting the
answer for it.

>>> Mobile.accessindia at accessindia.org.in