[Mobile.AI] How to make sure no internet data is being used in mobile

Mohib Anwar Rafel mohibrafel at gmail.com
Fri May 9 12:55:27 EDT 2014

Hey friends I recently switched over to moto g, I am using airtel
connection in it. I don't know whether this mobile is using internet
data, I have not activated any internet pack therefore I am afraid
that it  may increase my mobile bill. How to make sure that no data is
being used by my mobile?

--
Mohib Anwar Rafel
2009 - 2011 M.Phil, International Legal Studies, JNU.