[Mobile.AI] How to add tts to my android 4.4.2?

Mohib Anwar Rafel mohibrafel at gmail.com
Sun May 4 00:57:11 EDT 2014

Hey listers, my phone, moto g has only one speech engen, that is
google tts. I want to use dannial voice, acapella, avona and other
tts. How to download these voices? Because I don't know the names of
all tts therefore how to search in playstore for tts? Tell me a good
voice. Is there any hindi tts?
--
Mohib Anwar Rafel
2009 - 2011 M.Phil, International Legal Studies, JNU.