[Mobile.AI] Can u install apps from playstore using your laptop?

Mohib Anwar Rafel mohibrafel at gmail.com
Fri May 2 07:02:20 EDT 2014

Hi friends I gave a try to install whatsapp using my laptop. I signed
into my playstore account and searched whatsapp. I found it but when I
click on install butten, it is giving no further response. Whats the
problem? is it possible to install apps in such a way? is it
accessible with jaws?

--
Mohib Anwar Rafel
2009 - 2011 M.Phil, International Legal Studies, JNU.