[Mobile.AI] how to connect moto g to wi fi

Mohib Anwar Rafel mohibrafel at gmail.com
Thu May 1 13:31:28 EDT 2014

Hi friends I have enabled talkback in moto g, but it is asking me to
get sign into my gmail account, since I don't have any sim in it
therefore I wanted to connect through wi fi, but it is not giving me
any option to connect to wi fi. From where should I go to connect to
wi fi.

--
Mohib Anwar Rafel
2009 - 2011 M.Phil, International Legal Studies, JNU.