[Mobile.AI] Problem facing.

jaisonaykai at gmail.com jaisonaykai at gmail.com
Thu May 1 08:18:20 EDT 2014

I too have faced such problems in my c 5 00. When there is special characters in the msg, it becomes multimedia msg. Especially when the msg is copied from a e-mail or ebook, etc. You can solve the problem by editing the msg in your c5. Remove the extra symbols from the msg. At one time you will hear the msg type is changed to text msg. This is my experience.
Jaison Bellarmine,
Assistant teacher,
School for the Blind Aluva,
Ph: 9447067547, Off: 04846528628