[Mobile.AI] samsung s3 upgrate

Paresh Satra pareshsatra17 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 22:37:14 EST 2012

high friends
i upgrated my s3 to 4.1 jelly bean OS from 4.0 I C S but i did not
found explore to touch  feature in accessibility  or talkback settings
after upgrateing i  have to tab twice  on any icon to open.
as in 4.0 I  C  S  it was only once to tab after svype.

i found it same with samsung galaxy note2
is it only with samsung phones or with all 4.1 jelly bean operating phones
if any one using phone with 4.1  jelly bean OS please let me know

--
success also hurts,when you dont have a loved one to wish you.
failer also looks beautiful,when you have a loved one to support you.