[AI] want to know, is there anyone filing E tax himself?

gunjan kumari gunjan.aicb at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 09:36:08 EDT 2019

Hi there!

I have been filing ITR myself without any assistance for the last two
years and will be doing the same this year as well. A website called
cleartax.com is very accessible. But to access the site and complete
the whole procedure, you have to first create your account on the
Government income tax's official website. After you create your
account there, you can easily file your ITR through cleartax.com by
logging in using the user name, (which will be your PAN) and password
created by you on the official website. It is divided into different
pages and sections which makes the process easier and comprehensive
even for a lay man.

Thanks!

--
Gunjan Kumari
Assistant Professor, Department of English