[AI] Promoting XL cinema app

dipti prasad dp.xlcinema at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 02:09:32 EDT 2019

Hi harishjee,
We make AD tracks in 3days. It's only a matter of producer/content owners
intention. We are in touch with the information and broadcasting minister
also social justice and empowerment minister to convince them to make AD
tracks mandatory for movies at the time of censor. Hopefully things should
get moving then.

Regards,

Dipti Prasad